We have made every attempt to streamline the application process for your family. It is a simple 5 step process that includes:
- Visiting Us
- Checking your eligibility
- Reviewing application checklist
- Completing online application
- Await confirmation
At any time during the application process we encourage you to contact us.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
The best way to discover if SIS is the best fit for your family is to visit the school. Please contact the Admissions Office at your earliest convenience and set up an appointment for a personal tour of the school, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 am and 3:30 pm.
If you are unable to visit us, proceed to Step 2: Eligibility
Students are eligible to apply if they fall into one of the following categories and can provide the required documents.
If one or both parents are holding a foreign passport (with no Korean citizenship):
- Copy of parents' Alien Registration Cards (front and back)
- Original copy of Korean Family Registry (if ethnically Korean – 국적상실증명 or 재적등본)
- Child's birth certificate
- Copy of valid passport title pages of mother, father, and child
If both parents have Korean citizenship, and the child has lived overseas 1095 days or more, or has 3 years of school transcripts:
- Entry and Exit Certificate of the parents and the child. If the child has dual citizenship, please submit an Entry and Exit Certificate for each passport.
- Original copy of Korean Family Registry
- School transcript and Attendance Verification from school(s) attended overseas (must be official and signed)
If you are transferring from another International School located within Korea and entered that school under past eligibility rules (prior to February 6, 2009), please submit the above general requirements.
Cut off dates for children applying for PK-3, PK-4 and Kindergarten
|PK-3||3 years old by August 31|
|PK-4||4 years old by August 31|
|Kindergarten||5 years old by August 31|
Please note: Nursery – Kindergarten school records are NOT considered in the verification of schools attended overseas
Before applying it is best to check the application checklist
We have an online application process that allows you to fill in all forms and submit the required documents.
Upon completion of the application and submission of all documents, admissions will review your completed file and contact you through email regarding their decision.
Please note: The Director of Admissions will not begin screening an applicant’s files until the completed application form, requested documents, and the processing fee have been submitted to the Admissions Office.