It's more than an education, it's a life. SIS Teacher
Career & Employment
At SIS we believe that learning is at the core of being an exceptional educator. We are committed to finding educators who are not only focusing on how to bring out the best in students but also those who constantly seek to bring out the best in themselves. A commitment to prioritizing your own professional development is integral to being an exceptional educator, a wise mentor, and a model for students to emulate. Your interests and need for continuing education is also what will make you a thriving personal element of our robust team of teacher learners.
Are you interested in becoming part of an outstanding teaching faculty and contributing to a school with terrific students? If so, SIS may be the school for you. We offer a highly competitive Salary & Benefits package that includes a modern apartment a short walk from school, outstanding health insurance coverage, professional development funds, on-site professional development opportunities, round-trip airfare each year, free lunch, and all the perks of one of the greatest cities in the world. Our teachers speak highly of their experience at SIS.
If you are interested in teaching at Seoul International School please review the following:
Review the current employment opportunities to view the latest vacancies.
When you ready to apply please make sure you meet the minimum teaching requirements:
- Valid teaching certification from an accredited teacher education program
- At least two years of successful teaching experience in an accredited public or private school.
- A clear criminal record check
- Knowledge and familiarity with American curriculum
- Below 58 years of age for initial contract
We also seek teachers who have:
- Experience working in a multicultural or international school setting
- Experience and willingness to work in co-curricular sports or activities and who seek a collaborative working environment
When you are ready to apply, email the following to the head of school:
- a letter of interest,
- latest resume,
- and the contact information of three school administrators who have observed your instruction
Head of School
Mr. Jim Gerhard