- Eligibility Documents
- Application Processing Fee
- Required Application Documents
- Recommendation Letters
If one or both parents are holding a foreign passport (with no Korean citizenship):
- Copy of parents' Alien Registration Cards (front and back)
- Original copy of Korean Family Registry (if ethnically Korean – 국적상실증명 or 재적등본)
- Child's birth certificate
- Copy of valid passport title pages of mother, father, and child
If both parents have Korean citizenship, and the child has lived overseas 1095 days or more, or has 3 years of school transcripts:
- Entry and Exit Certificate of the parents and the child. If the child has dual citizenship, please submit an Entry and Exit Certificate for each passport.
- Original copy of Korean Family Registry
- School transcript and Attendance Verification from school(s) attended overseas (must be official and signed)
- Application Form
- Transportation Form
- Medical Form
- Color passport size photograph
- Official school transcripts for the past three years and the most recent report card (translated into English and notarized).
- School Attendance Verification (translated into English and notarized).
- Most recent standardized achievement scores (IOWA, CAT, SSAT, ISA, Stanford, ISEE, PSAT, SAT, Stanford, etc.)
- Handwritten or typed creative writing samples with teacher’s comments.
Recommendation letters must be from a current teacher. Letters can be either mailed in a sealed envelope, faxed to +82-(0)31-759-5133, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elementary School:
- Middle School
- High School
Send documents to:
Seoul International School
Songpa P.O. Box 47
Seoul, Korea 138-600