- When does the new school year begin and end?
- How long is the school day?
- What is the school’s enrollment?
- What are the class sizes?
- How are teachers hired?
- Are there any services available for special needs students?
- What kind of extracurricular activities are offered to SIS students?
- Can my child apply to SIS if he or she is not fluent in English?
- Does SIS have a cafeteria and lunch program?
- What opportunities are there for parent involvement?
- How many applicants do you accept each school year?
- When will we hear whether or not our child has been accepted?
- Where do SIS students go after graduating from high school?
- Is SIS accredited? Why is this important?
- Is SIS a Christian school?
- What is the ethnic background of SIS students?
- Are uniforms required?
- How are we different from other International Schools?
- What kind of entrance test do you give applicants?