High School Athletics
Being part of a team is a life changing experience.
Our Fall season starts in August, as soon as the school year starts. SIS has:
- Varsity and JV program for boys and girls volleyball,
- boys and girls tennis teams and
- boys and girls cross country teams.
Our winter season starts in early November and goes till mid February. The first week of practices are usually try outs and the season is 8 to 10 weeks long. Practices are scheduled after school. At the end of the season all sports have KAIAC tournaments! Varsity basketball team participate in AISA tournaments, organized in Japan or Korea. The winter sports are
- Varsity and JV program for boys and girls basketball and
Our spring season starts at the beginning of February. The first week of practices are usually try outs and season is 8 to 10 weeks long. Practices are scheduled after school. SIS has Varsity boys and girls soccer and swimming programs.
At the end of the season both sports have KAIAC and AISA tournaments!
The spring sports are:
- varisty boys and girls badminton,
- varsity boys and girls soccer, and
- varsity boys and girls swimming programs.