We understand that location plays a part in choosing the right school for your family. That is why we own and operate a fleet of 21 large modern buses that service the greater Seoul metropolitan area. We have routes that travel to the most popular areas of the city including southern Seoul and even further south beyond the city of Bundang.
You can be sure that our fleet of buses will transport your child to and from school in a timely and safe manner.
Every effort is made to accommodate as many students as possible with their transportation needs. In addition to our regular bus services we provide school buses for those students who participate in after-school activities.
Feel free to contact us at any time to learn more:
Phone: +82 (0)31 750 – 1353
SIS school buses are fully insured and the school carries the maximum insurance policy for each passenger. Each bus is equipped with a two-way radio transceiver so that the driver may communicate with the Transportation Office concerning any problems they might encounter en-route.
Additionally, we employ bus monitors who travel on each bus with the students to and from school every day. They speak both Korean and English to help with communication between drivers, parents, and students. They also ensure that all safety regulations are followed while students are on the bus.
Parents and students should be fully aware of the bus rules, which are posted in each bus. Students who do not abide by these rules may be temporarily suspended from riding the bus or denied continued use of bus services. Along with the posted rules and those set forth in the Handbook:
- Students must sit in their assigned seats with their seat belts securely fastened at all times.
- Proper behavior is required at all times. Never throw things in the bus or out the windows.
- No food, drinks, or chewing gum is allowed on the bus.
- Students must not take dangerous or potentially harmful materials or objects onto the bus or anything that may damage the bus.
- Students are expected to follow the bus driver’s instructions promptly and courteously without exception. Rudeness toward the bus driver is unacceptable and may result in being barred from using the bus service.
At the start of every school year we set the bus routes and schedule. Changes to this schedule are made occasionally in order to accommodate as many students as possible. Therefore, before moving to a new location, it is important to contact the SIS Transportation Office (031-750-1351~3) to receive the latest information regarding bus routes and the availability of seats.
Seoul International School has 21 full size buses traveling 20 routes and 200+ bus stops throughout the greater Seoul area. Most routes will keep you within a one hour trip to or from school.
Click the link below to find your route, stop, and times.